Up and Running Whenever Your Truck Is—or Isn’t
When a truck has to sit waiting for repair, it drains your business in two ways: downtime and repair cost. Freightliner Trucks has a solution. Now, no matter where or when, you can rely on our national ServicePoint network to get your truck back up and running stat.
In conjunction with TravelCenters of America and Petro Stopping Centers, our 24-hour express service and light-duty repair center offers:
- Express service and minor repair work, including repairs under warranty*
- PM, brakes, electrical, heating and A/C, D.O.T. inspections, and trailer maintenance and repairs
- TA and Petro locations listed in Freightliner’s 24-hour customer assistance center database
- Freightliner Truck parts in stock
- 24-hour service locations
Freightliner Trucks ServicePoint also provides a host of factory-authorized preventive maintenance, warranty* and light repair services, including:
- Air Compressor
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Alternators & Starters
- Driveline Services
- Electrical Instruments & Controls
- Engine Cooling & Radiators
- Front Axles
- Fuel System
- Rear Axle
- Throttle Control
- Wheels & Tires
- Windshield Wipers & Washer
Freightliner ServicePoint offered only at participating Petro Stopping Centers.
* Travel Centers of America and Petro Trucking Centers in Texas can not perform warranty services.